PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME JWPLAYER

ntabkpro

can you look this video:

how this player look .In the video discription player.php is also there can you see and check this admin.this player is amazing features with load subtitles and download button so the use will not need to add download link in the video the user can subtitles the player looks very nice.can you bring this player please in old version i can use this player by the steps now i cannot.note this video is not made by me.it have been made by some user 

Edited by STARKDEVELOPERS

On 12/8/2018 at 12:51 AM, emeza said:
  1. Exactly what do you want to do with JWPlayer ..
  2. What is special about your JWPlayer ...
  3. Some problem to report with the current JWPlayer ..

can you look this video:

how this player look .In the video discription player.php is also there can you see and check this admin.this player is amazing features with load subtitles and download button so the use will not need to add download link in the video the user can subtitles the player looks very nice.can you bring this player please in old version i can use this player by the steps now i cannot.note this video is not made by me.it have been made by some user 

Edited by STARKDEVELOPERS

Thanks for everyone's help..

Jwplayer current is not working on iphone, but that is not the problem.. Bandwidth of jwplayer is limited and i can't change quality of video when internet slow => I need for all help to resolve my problem..

I want to create button HD to change them, something like this

Capture-2.md.png

Please help me. Thanks all..

Edited by ntabkpro

• 2 years later...

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online