ntabkpro

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME JWPLAYER

Hello everyone. I have problem with my jwplayer. I by jwplayer and dooplay. But i don't know how to add my custom jwplayer into dooplay. Somebody help me. Please. Sory. I can speak english. But this not good

1. Exactly what do you want to do with JWPlayer ..
  2. What is special about your JWPlayer ...
  3. Some problem to report with the current JWPlayer ..

can you look this video:

how this player look .In the video discription player.php is also there can you see and check this admin.this player is amazing features with load subtitles and download button so the use will not need to add download link in the video the user can subtitles the player looks very nice.can you bring this player please in old version i can use this player by the steps now i cannot.note this video is not made by me.it have been made by some user 

Edited by STARKDEVELOPERS

On 12/8/2018 at 12:51 AM, emeza said:
  1. Exactly what do you want to do with JWPlayer ..
  2. What is special about your JWPlayer ...
  3. Some problem to report with the current JWPlayer ..

can you look this video:

how this player look .In the video discription player.php is also there can you see and check this admin.this player is amazing features with load subtitles and download button so the use will not need to add download link in the video the user can subtitles the player looks very nice.can you bring this player please in old version i can use this player by the steps now i cannot.note this video is not made by me.it have been made by some user 

Edited by STARKDEVELOPERS