I Think Dooplay Team need to Learn More about How to Optimize Theme SEO/Google Page Speed Friendly! 

I'm Very Disapointed with Dooplay Team. I'm facing "slow loading" problem on my site from long time.

from long time i'm using wprocket plugin for avoid speed problem. after new updates of dooplay theme.

now also wp rocket unable to fix the extra loading speed time. why? because dooplay team dont have focused on website speed! LOL 

they just know how to add extra features, but they dont know how to reduce loading speed? how to make dooplay theme more seo friendly/google page speed friendly really?

After this, if you planning to fix this problem?

i'll reccommend you to redesing full theme (dont need to fix php) because dooplay theme has many types of problem like DOM size (1.4k+ elements), speed index, first paint, time to intraction, minimize main thread 

Category
Time Spent
Script Evaluation
1,422 ms
Other
679 ms
Style & Layout
661 ms
Rendering
348 ms
Parse HTML & CSS
148 ms
Script Parsing & Compilation
113 ms

, etc..........

IF YOU AGREE WITH ME COMMENT BELOW Also GiVE YOUR suggestions to dooplay team to improve dooplay theme quality.

my website google page speed for desktop is 100% and mobile 96% can be increased to 100% if i spend some money :D but not now im still in prepare my website .

and i will share with you some tips to speed up your websites and reduce the load on busy websites :)

Regards

6 minutes ago, maxmizo said:

my website google page speed for desktop is 100% and mobile 96% can be increased to 100% if i spend some money :D but not now im still in prepare my website .

and i will share with you some tips to speed up your websites and reduce the load on busy websites :)

Regards

Ohh nice please share this when you success 

On 5/8/2020 at 8:19 PM, arun said:

Ohh nice please share this when you success 

off-course my friend we all here as a friends not competitors :) and i like to help .

14 hours ago, maxmizo said:

off-course my friend we all here as a friends not competitors :) and i like to help .

thanks for your kind words! :-) 

very simple to increase page speed index- first ull need to move all css scripts to bottom , after that use smush to regenerate images, and regarding seo - recent update fixed rich snippets to corretly show movies - project is far from dead:)